- The Singular This is my favourite boutique hotel in Santiago. It is located in the cool Lastarria suburb, making it an easy walk to some great shops,cafes, restaurants and bars. It’s a family owned hotel and the personal service reflects that. The rooftop pool is a real plus in summer and the rooms are calming and spacious.
- The Aubrey This is a quirky boutique hotel in hip Bellavista. All the rooms are different as it is a converted mansion and some of the rooms are on the small size. I would try and go for a room with a terrace. With 15 rooms the service is intimate, the pool area is great and it is a sort walk to many cool restaurants and bars.
- Luciano K Hotel This is a 38 room art deco style boutique hotel. It is great value for money and is located in the trendy Lastarria neighbourhood. The rooftop terrace is a real highlight but their pool is so small that it is really a plunge pool. The service is friendly and the rooms are modern if not the most exciting rooms you’ve ever seen.
- Hotel Cumbres Lastarria This 70 room hotel is another great value option. It is modern and contemporary in style and located in the centre of happening suburb, Lastarria. Again the rooftop pool is on the small size but has nice views of the surrounding area.
- Vik Winery Okay this option is not in Santiago but a 2 hour drive into wine country but its worth it. The place is amazing- the architecture is breathtaking as is the location. You can do as much or as little as you like here-there are great restaurants, a spa, library, games room, gym as well as winery to explore, horse riding and various other outdoor experiences.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time